Herbert D. Brewer Apartments
118 East Elm Street
Oneida, New York 13421
Built in 1982, our five family friendly row house buildings each have eight apartment units. The forty units consist of (6) one bedroom units, (22) two bedroom units, (10) three bedroom units, and (2) four bedroom units. ADA accessible units are available.
Apartment Related Information
- Energy efficient refrigerator and stove furnished with unit.
- TV cable ready in each unit.
- Water and garbage disposal included in rent.
- Residents are responsible for heat and electric.
- Illuminated parking areas
- Each unit has a front and rear entrance. Rear entrances have separate patios.
- Spacious lawn area located in the rear of each building.
- Two playground areas with maintained equipment.
- Inexpensive laundry facility on-site.
Management & Maintenance Information
- Project Manager present on-site and available to residents
- Maintenance personnel on-site Monday – Friday (7:00AM – 4:00PM). Also available on an emergency on-call basis 24/7.
- Majority of work orders are completed within 24 hours.
- All parking and sidewalk areas are plowed and well maintained during winter season.
- All apartments are physically inspected at least once annually.
- Integrated pest management contractor provides a zero pest tolerance assurance.
More Interesting Facts
- Public Housing Assessment System 2007 Physical Inspection Score 99%
- Recent improvements include: new windows, new vinyl siding, new gutter systems, new development signage, and extensive sidewalk replacement.
- Conveniently located in downtown Oneida and within easy walking distance of schools, banks, restaurants, farmer’s market, parks, and various other shopping options.
- City of Oneida Police, Fire, EMT’s are located one block away, providing incredibly efficient emergency response.